18 weeks and 3 days of PREGNANCY....

I am entering the new phase of my life...hehe..soon I'm going to be a MOTHER...how I alwiz hope for this tittle before, and now its come to REALITY...I just hope that I can be a gud mum to my BABY..as good as my MOTHER...

Now, I'm 18 weeks and 3 days of pregnancy....INSYAALLAH, on November,18 I will deliver my 1st baby...Alhamdulillah, there are nothing difficulties during this pregnancy except in my early pregnancy...got bleeding or in medical term, Subchrionic haemorrage...


At 10weeks of pregnancy....I can see arm..leg...head...body of my baby....

1st time when I saw my baby..I dunno how decribe my feeling...sad, happy, and I really dunno how to describe.. I only thanked to GOD for giving me this opportunity..how I am very grateful to GOD... I think every Mother in this world might feel the same as I am...

Many thanks GOD...

1 comments:

babYpose said...

Alhamdulillah. Nice hightlight of your life here. You are a good person, sure you'll be a good mother. Thanks for sharing it here.

Post a Comment